> We are seeking families or individuals with good rental history
> Verifiable employment
> Target credit score should be around 600. Focus on low debt ratio and good payment history
> Monthly gross income should be 3x the rent. Example: if rent is $1400, minimum gross salary should be $4200
> No evictions in the past 5 years
> Be respectful of the property and neighbors
Screening and on-boarding process
1) Applicants will be ask to fill-out an on-line application.
2) The application will go for credit check and criminal background review. An average fee of $30 will be charged
3) We may conduct a brief phone call interview to better understand your situation, get to know you, explain our requirements, and discuss your expectations.
4) If application is accepted, you will receive an electronic Lease Agreement to review and sign. The security deposit is normally due at that time as well as a pet fee (if applicable).
5) The day of move-in, we will go over the house, explain components, give keys, and confirm any issue with the unit.
If application is denied, you will receive an email from us
Monthly rent -> we expect the rent to be paid 1st day of the month or sooner. We will consider late on the 2nd day, and late fee will start on the 4th.